TruVision Navigator 9.0 provides users of TruVision recorders and cameras with an intuitive and feature-rich video management package. The product also integrates with IFS network equipment for a total management experience of the IP video system. TruVision Navigator has a scalable architecture and can be installed as a standalone software or as a client/server system for multi-site applications.
TruVision Navigator is best suited for small or medium scaled as well as multi-site installations where you either actively manage a small amount of cameras with a small amount of operators, or when passively managing a larger amount of cameras with a small amount of operators. TruVision Navigator can be deployed as a standalone system or as a client/host application, with clients that connect to the host database. The scalability ensures that users can easily expand and consolidate video surveillance systems without drastic changes to their existing security setup. In case of solutions where large camera quantities are being actively managed or monitored by a large amount of users simultaneously, it is recommended to choose our Enterprise Video Solutions.
- License free software with scalable architecture, from standalone to multi-site host/client applications
- 64-bit video management software with GPU support (optional)
- Live view and playback of TruVision devices (see list for supported models)
- Dedicated event monitor for live display of camera events and alarms
- Dedicated playback viewer for a better organization of live and playback video (Service Pack 1; optional)
- Graphical maps that allow interactive camera control and output control
- Support for multiple timelines, thumbnails and thumbnail search for easier incident retrieval
- Support of a USB joystick (TVK-400-USB) for easier navigation and PTZ control
- Embedded Device Manager tool for managing devices including auto discovery of devices, firmware upgrade tool, new system wizard and storage calculator.
- Event filtering and Notifier scheduler to see only relevant events
- Remote device configuration and client software distribution
- Extensive health diagnostics reports & network statistics per device with online/offline detection for TruVision devices
- Extensive user management for efficient and secure administration
- Audit history reports