CathexisVision 2021 offers several new features and enhancements that improve the product capability and overall operational effectiveness of your solution.
- Video Analytics/ AI enhancements: Cathexis has updated their advanced analytics algorithms to reject false positives and detect anomalies to prevent them from causing a false trigger.
- Face redaction: The CathexisVision Archive viewer provides the option for faces to be redacted when exporting footage from an archive to MP4 format.
- Mask Detection: Users can configure the system to trigger certain actions depending on whether or nor a person is detected to be wearing a mask.
- Physical Distancing Algorithm: The software tracks activity using people proximity analytics
- Occupancy Management: There are many benefits for this, for example managing customer occupancy, planning logistics and enacting Covid safety regulations
- Temperature monitoring: Thermal face temperature monitoring increases the efficiency and safety of your security solution.
- Face detection: On detection of a face, the system can be configured to trigger events, perform temperature readings and even export a thumbnail image of the face to third-party systems.
- Enhanced ANPR: There are two new features which have been added to, average speed measurement and vehicle loitering.
New Third Party System Integrations
- Impro Access Control
- Axis I/O devices
VIEW THE COMPREHENSIVE DETAILS OF THE NEW FEATURES HERE