ZP7 Series Wall Mount Sounder VAD (Red Body, Red Flash)
The ZPW766R is a ZP7 series, Ziton protocol addressable RED sounder with a built in visual alarm device (VAD), the latter approved for wall mount applications. The VAD features a clear lens with red LED element. The ZPW766 incorporates a switch setting allowing it to be assigned a unique address on a Ziton fire panel loop.
With its durable design, high sound output and VAD designed for installation up to a height of 2.4m, the ZPW766 ensures reliability and is suitable for a variety of indoor open areas where there is higher than normal background noise, whilst the unique lens design of the VAD distributes light evenly over the selected surface area.
- Compatible with Ziton addressable fire panels
- Connection layout with easy wiring and connection on installation
- Powered directly from the ZP loop for small installations, or externally when many units are required
- Fully addressable
- LED technology for long service life and low current consumption, maximising the number of devices on a loop
- Unique optics for light management with a lens design that optimises light dispersal, minimising power wastage
- Up to 7.5m coverage diameter, reducing the number of devices required to cover an area
- Coverage switch feature - for smaller areas switch down from 7.5m to 2.5m, reducing power consumption and saving up to 50%
- Flash rate switch feature, reducing the power consumption by up to 50%
- Soft start up for reduced current peak at start up, reducing circuit loading
- Locking base to prevent easy removal of device
- 8 Selectable tones with 4 selectable output levels
- EN54-3 and EN54-23 approved and CPR certified