FireBeta XT-A 3 Zone 1 Area Control Panel
DescriptionThe FireBeta A-XT UL listed extinguishing control panel has been designed and manufactured to the highest standards in a quality controlled environment. It offers outstanding value and performance for all small to medium fixed firefighting installations. With three initiation circuits as standard, extinguishant release can be configured to activate from any combination of detection zone inputs. This allows (among other combinations) two from three type activations such as would be required for detection in ceiling void, room void and floor void applications. Extensive configuration options on the FireBeta A-XT allow the functionality of the system to be extensively modified. A large LED display is provided on the panel fascia to enable easy configuration and control, this also displays the time remaining until extinguishant release for added user safety. Status LED’s and the countdown timer for extinguishing release can be displayed on up to several remote status indicators installed in strategic locations around the risk area. Communications between the FireBeta A-XT and the Status indicators uses RS485 protocol and is fully monitored.
The electronics within the control panel are mounted on a single, easily removable steel plate. This enables the installer to remove the electronics and carry out a first fix installation of the enclosure and cabling without damaging the electronic components.
- UL864 Listed
- Three initiation circuits as standard
- Any single zones or combination of zones can be configured for release
- Configurable delays for NAC and detection circuits
- Zero time delay upon manual release option
- Non-latching zone input option
- Configurable releasing delays and releasing duration
- Countdown timer shows time remaining until release
- Supports up to seven, four wire status indicators
- Built in extract fan control