The Cathexis NVR1000 is an Intel i3 based, standalone hardware server with Windows 7 Professional OS. It is engineered for reliability and efficiency as an IP network based server with a recording bitrate of up to 100 Mbps. Hard drive storage capacity is a maximum of 9TB with the option of a 120GB solid state drive for the OS and CathexisVision LITE, CORE or PROFESSIONAL.
It is suitable for small, single server sites up to 36 cameras and limited live viewing requirements with a live view rate of 100 MP/s. All Cathexis hardware is supported with a standard 3 year guarantee
- Intel i3 based.
- CathexisVision: Lite, Core, Professional
- Engineered for maximum reliability and efficiency as CathexisVision WNVR Serve
- Maximum total recording bitrate of 100Mbps
- Maximum Live viewing rate of 100MegaPixels per second
- Supports up to 32 camera channels for maximum efficiency
- Ultra Durable motherboard with High ESD and High Temperature Protection
- Humidity protection, long lifespan capacitors and power failure protection anti-surge IC
- DualBIOS providing Backup BIOS Recovery from a 2nd BIOS memory device ROM
- Up to 3 Data Drives can be added
- 3 year warranty on all hardware