VIVOTEK's IB8382-F3 is a economic professional outdoor bullet network cameras in VIVTOTEK's 5MP Lite series which offer up to 15 fps at 5-Megapixel or 30 fps at 1080p resolution at a competitive price. Equipped with a new high resolution image sensor, different from other 5MP cameras, the IB8382-F3 provides sharper image quality and finer detail at a cost-effective price. And with powerful 3D Noise Reduction technology and Smart Stream technology the IB8382-F3 can also optimize resolution for a desired object or area to maximize efficiency of bandwidth usage.
Increasing its simple operation, the IB8382-F3 provides fixed focus without electrical power. To provide higher resolution in outdoor and harsh environments, VIVOTEK's IB8382-F3 is also armed with IP66-rated housing to help the camera body withstand rain, dust and high pressure water jets from any direction, while its IK10-rated housing provides protection against acts of vandalism or other impacts.
With the highly flexible VADP (VIVOTEK Application Development Platform), users can extend the features of this series by adding third-party applications for the IB8382-F3. Thus the IB8382 series - IB8382-F3, IB8382-EF3, IB8382-T, IB8382-ET, is not only equipped with multiple focusing methods and wide temperature range options, is but ideal for a wide variety of applications.
- 5-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 15 fps @ 2560x1920, 30 fps @ 1920x1080
- 3.6 mm Fixed-focal Lens
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 30 Meters
- Smart IR Technology to Avoid Overexposure
- Smart Stream to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- WDR Enhancement for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments
- 3D Noise Reduction for Low-light Conditions
- Video Rotation for Corridor View
- Two-way Audio
- Weather-proof IP66-rated and Vandal-proof IK10-rated Housing
- VIVOTEK VCA (Video Content Analysis) Support