TruVision HD-TVI Analog 5MPx Bullet Cameras
TruVision® HD-TVI Bullet Cameras from Interlogix deliver cost effective surveillance with 3MPx or 5MPx resolution HD-TVI technology over existing coaxial cable. Ideal for new or existing projects, HD-TVI Bullet Cameras are quick and easy to install and can help users stay within budget constraints without compromising security needs.
HD-TVI Bullet Cameras offer a familiar form-factor that features a pre-installed wall mount with cable management and is IP rated for outdoor installation. With the ability to see in low-light conditions, HD-TVI Bullet Cameras provide color images by day and black-and-white images in night-time applications; in conjunction with IR illumination.
These cameras are specifically designed for use with TruVision HD-TVI DVRs that support 3MPx or higher resolution HD-TVI cameras. There is no limitation for 3MPx resolution cameras (up to max channels). Support for 5MPx resolution is limited to specific BNC ports, based on the recorder. Refer to the TruVision HD-TVI recorder guidelines for more details. Please note that first generation TruVision HD-TVI DVRs will not support these cameras.
- 5MPx resolution options
- HD-TVI or 960H output, selectable on 3MPx models
- HD-TVI output on 5MPx models
- Fixed or motorized varifocal lens options
- HD-TVI technology for transmitting HD quality video over existing coax cable
- 3MPx models provide Wide Dynamic Range (WDR), 120dB
- True Day/Night functionality and infrared illuminators with Smart IR function for capturing images in various lighting scenarios
- IP66 Environmental rating for the 3MPx models
- IP67 Environmental rating for the 5MPx models
- Coax OSD control
- Cable protection/management
- Multiple mounting options
- 3-year warranty