Conventional Fire and Extinguishing Panel with User Interface - 3 Zone
The ZP1-X3 is a conventional fire alarm and extinguishing control panel. It is supplied in local language with 3 fire zones that support up to 32 devices per zone. These zones may be configured for extinguishing in single zone or double zone configuration in any combination of zones. In addition the panel offers supervised outputs for first stage notification, second stage notification as well as optical warning indicators and actuator activation. Standard relay outputs are provided for EN54 compliance and system status notification, as well as multiple inputs for system control..
P1 conventional applications. They feature an attractive contemporary design that fits with any decor. The gently curved door front offers a distinctive flair. Operator controls are inset in a striking blue lexan.
With support for multiple lines of conventional detectors and accessories, these quick-to-configure systems offer versatility that benefits building owners and installation/maintenance companies alike.
- Modern, elegant design
- Easy removable parts for quick and easy installation
- Normal & head-out supervision support per zone
- Three detection zones
- Single zone, double zone or any combination of zones configurable for release
- 6 Pre-configured relays and 8 supervised inputs for extinguishing control
- Configurable fire routing, sounder, extinguishing, reset and door monitoring delays
- Configurable ''Hold Mode'' type-A or type-B
- Sounders configurable for pulsing or continuous operation
- Extinguishing agent flow confirmation
- Continuous or resetable 24 VDC auxiliary supply
- Auxiliary standard & supervised relay output support
- Default support for special functions such as: - EN54 compliant user access levels - Basic & Advanced level configuration - mixed zones - front panel diagnostics with test & disable control - one-man walk test