Conventional Fire Panel with User Interface - 4 Zone
The ZP1-F4 is a conventional fire alarm control panel. It is supplied in local language with 4 zones that support up to 32 devices per zone, as well as up to 4 supervised relay outputs dedicated to sounder control and fire routing. In addition 2 conventional relay outputs dedicated to common fire and fault conditions, as well as two user configurable inputs for monitoring and control are available.
1X fire control panels offer state of the art architecture in configurations that deliver an uncomplicated solution for small to mid-sized conventional applications. They feature an attractive contemporary design that fits with any decor. The gently curved door front offers a distinctive flair. Operator controls are inset in a striking blue lexan.
With support for multiple lines of conventional detectors and accessories, these quick-to-configure systems offer versatility that benefits building owners and installation/maintenance companies alike.
- Modern, elegant design
- Easy removable parts for quick and clean installation
- Default regional setup modes
- Normal, head-out & intrinsically safe zone support
- Supervised alarm notification & fire protection outputs
- EN54 compliant potential free fire & fault relays
- Class change, day/night, remote reset, extended fire routing delay & fire routing inhibit delay facilities
- Auxiliary 24VDC supply output with reset support
- Default support for special functions such as: - EN54 compliant user access levels - mixed zones - full front panel diagnostics - one-man walk test
- Auxiliary standard & supervised relay output boards
- Networkable up to 64 zones