ZP7 Series Ceiling Mount VAD (White Body, Red Flash)
The ZPC760W is a ZP7 series, addressable WHITE visual alarm device (VAD), approved to EN54:23 for ceiling mount applications. It features a clear lens with red LED element and incorporates a switch setting allowing it to be assigned a unique address on a Ziton fire panel loop.
Designed for installation at a height of up to 3m and with a discrete appearance, the ZPC760W with its deep base is suitable for a variety of applications. Its unique lens design distributes light evenly in a cylindrical shape to achieve the required illumination, whist using minimum current.
- Compatible with Ziton addressable fire panels
- Connection layout with easy wiring and connection on installation
- Powered directly from the ZP loop for small installations, or externally when many units are required
- Fully addressable
- LED technology for long service life and low current consumption, maximising the number of devices on a loop
- Unique optics for light management with a lens design that optimises light dispersal, minimising power wastage
- Up to 7.5m coverage diameter, reducing the number of devices required to cover an area
- Coverage switch feature - for smaller areas switch down from 7.5m to 3m, reducing power consumption and saving up to 50%
- Flash rate switch feature, reducing the power consumption by up to 50%
- Soft start up for reduced current peak at start up, reducing circuit loading
- Locking base to prevent easy removal of device
- EN54-23 approved and CPR certified