ZP7 Series Addressable Combination Smoke and Heat Detector - POLAR WHITE
Designed to provide the earliest response to a wide range of fire types, the ZP732-2P POLAR WHITE dual detector combines optical smoke sensing and thermal monitoring to provide an accurate warning of fire. Individual software monitoring of each element measures actual smoke levels, in addition to temperature rates of rise. Smoke sensing can be isolated for areas where ambient smoke may exist at certain times of the day, or used on a day night basis in premises where heat only is required whilst the building is occupied.
- Senses both smoke and heat
- Heat only facility
- Smoke element complies with EN54 Part 7 and CEA4021
- Heat element complies with EN54 Part 5 Class A1 and A2
- Analogue sensing - reduces false and unwanted alarms
- Addressable - system knows the status and location of every detector