The KL710 is a conventional temperature detector rated at Class A2R. It has a fixed trigger level at 60°C, but will also activate at lower temperatures should the rate of change in temperature exceed the pre-set levels. Of outstanding performance, efficiency and durability, the 700 series fire detectors are the ideal solution for conventional installations. They are designed specifically for use with the Kilsen NKB600 and NK700 series conventional fire panels, but are also compatible with most 3rd party industry standard conventional control panels.
- Full line consisting of Optical and Heat detectors
- An ultra-fine grid prevents the ingress of dust and insects in smoke detectors
- Attractive, low-profile design
- EN54 and CPD certified
- Innovative base compensates for uneven surfaces
- Field exchangeable optical chamber for ease of maintenance in optical detectors