Aritech 2000 Bases
Aritech 2000 Series Addressable Fire Detector Base
The DB2002 is a 100 mm wide, five terminal base for all 2000 series detectors. Terminals are provided for communications, remote indicator facilities as well as cable screen connections. The base has a built in detector locking mechanism, and may be used for all 2000 series detectors.
- Suitable for 2000 series sensors
- Wide 10cm base diameter
- 4 terminals for loop and remote indicator output
The DB2004 is a five terminal, deep base for all 2000 series detectors. A remote indicator facility, as well as an earth contact is available. The base format allows for electronics to be mounted underneath the base.
- Remote signalling capabilities
- One base fits all
- Deep base allows for electronics to be fitted behind
- EN54 approved
- VdS approved
The DB2016 isolator base senses and isolates overload and short circuit faults on a 2000 series fire detector loop. A yellow LED on the device indicates an isolation condition. The detector connected to the DB2016 still receives power in the event of a single short circuit. If every detector in the loop is fitted with an isolator base, no devices are lost in the event of a single short circuit.
- Protection against overload conditions
- Automatic restore when fault is corrected
- LED indicates isolation condition
- Detector connected to isolator remains operational