The 2010-1-NB RS485 FireNet network board allows for the creation of a bus mode class-B, or redundant class-A, 32 node network, supporting up to 64 zones. Each node may be a fire panel or a fire panel repeater. When optical fibre is preferred, when cable lengths above 1200 m between nodes are required, or in cases where high levels of EMC are expected, a standard RS485 to fibre converter may be used.
- Class A or B network support
- Up to 1200 m between nodes
- May be used for panels and repeaters
- Up to 32 nodes / 64 zones
- Plugable connectors
- Connects directly to the main board
- Allows networking between conventional and addressable panels