Net2 PaxLock offers a powerful wireless Net2 system within a door handle. It combines a wireless access control unit and a reader in one. There are several versions of Net2 PaxLock available; Paxton and Mifare compatible versions, both of which come with or without the option of key override.
Net2 PaxLock communicates with Net2 software at a central point by a secure, low power radio link, and events are reported back to the server in real-time. Net2 PaxLock is battery powered, which means that the unit is totally wireless as it does not require mains power.
- Available in both Paxton and Mifare formats.
- Wireless real-time event reporting.
- When PaxLock is unlocked handle moves freely.
- Distance from the handle to the cylinder (centres): 48mm to 92mm.
- Square spindles available: 7mm, 8mm, 8mm split.