HID 125KHz Mullion Mount Proximity Reader
The MiniProx® proximity card reader's potted electronics and slim, attractive design are ideal for indoor or outdoor mounting.
- Available with either pigtail or terminal strip (terminal strip only for Hazardous Location version).
- Available with Wiegand or Clock-and-Data interface.
- Potted reader suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Hazardous Location version is UL 1604, Class I & II, Div. 2 and Class III listed.
- Accepts 5- to 16-volts, meeting most voltage requirements.
- Available with Wiegand or Clock-and-data interface.
- Allows easy upgrade from magstripe to a proximity reader; no rewiring or pulling of new cable required.
- Offers high reliability, consistent read-range and low power consumption in an easy-to-install package.
- Mounts directly onto metal with no change in read range performance.
- Provides multicolor LED, compatibility with all standard access control systems and internal or host control of LED and beeper.
Typical Maximum Read Range
ProxCard® II Card - up to 5.5" (14 cm)
ISOProx® II Card - up to 5" (12.7 cm)
DuoProx® II Card - up to 5" (12.7 cm)
Smart ISOProx®/DuoProx® cards - up to 5" (12.7 cm)
Proximity & MIFARE® Card - up to 5" (12.7 cm)
ProxCard Plus® Card - up to 2" (5.1 cm)
ProxKey® II Keyfob - up to 2" (5.1 cm)
MicroProx® Tag - up to 2.5" (6.4 cm)
*Depending on local installation conditions.
6.0" x 1.7" x 1.0"(15.2 x 4.3 x 2.54 cm)
Standard MiniProx: 5-16 VDC
Haz. Loc. MiniProx: 5-16 VDC
Linear power supplies are recommended.
Average: 30 mA (5 VDC); 20 mA (12 VDC)
Peak: 110 mA (5 VDC); 110 mA (12 VDC)
-22° to 150° F (-30° to 65° C)
0-95% relative humidity non-condensing
With terminal strip: 3.5 oz. (99 gm)
With pigtail: 3.8 oz. (108 gm)
Haz. Loc. MiniProx: 3.8 oz. (108 gm)
Wiegand interface: 500 feet (150 m)
Clock-and-data interface: 50 feet (15 m)
Recommended cable is ALPHA 1295 (22 AWG)
5 conductor minimum stranded with overall shield or equivalent. Additional conductors may be required for LED or beeper control.